Re: Slow handling of C++ symbol names

> Could you extract a few of the larger demangled names from
> each version, and post them?  It might be a good double-check that
> something isn't weirdly broken.  It would be nice to have the mangled
> symbol name too, but not critical.

Actually the demangled names are too big to post!

How about if I extract all the mangled names and put up a tarball?
I'll get some representative demangled names from each version too.
I gotta write Perl just to process these things, I can't open up
a 250 megabyte file in any text editor on my 128 megabyte laptop!

(I am going out dancing tonight, back in 6 hours or so.  If you are
 really impatient you could grab Will Cohen's original binary from
 that URL).

Michael C