RE: break point command Z0 not supported

Hi Nitin,
Your point is well understood.

But I have one concern,
1) If I were to implement the GDB remote serial protocol and want to talk to
'gdbserver', then is this the right way to go for implementing the breapoint
mechanism?
2) Is 'Z0' packet supported for any known target? ( The target I am using is
'arm-linux')

Thanks.