Re: Apple's async changes

I'm sorry Jason - I know that it appears ridiculous
but the attorney that I talked to made it clear that I
could only use something from the FSF.  I am sorry
that I am causing such a problem but I have to follow
the rules that they are laying down for me.  Beleive
me that I also think that this is ridiculous - that is
what lawyers do.

Please help me out - I would like to leverage off of
Apple's stuff for async.  If what has already been
delivered is the bulk of the changes then I will live
with that.  However I would very much like to have
current code.

I am sorry that this is working out this way - please
bear with me.

                        Mark Newman

http://developer.apple.com/darwin/tools/cvs/howto.html

:pserver:anonymous@anoncvs.opensource.apple.com:/cvs/root