Re: State of gdb development on hppa*-*-*

> Is anyone currently doing any gdb development or gdb testing
> on any hppa*-*-* machines?
>
> I think Joel Brobecker is working in this area ... anyone else?

I had to take a break from this task since mid summer for lack of time...
I still am planning on finishing the job but looking at my current
agenda, it is likely that my contributions are going to be irregular.

> I'm about to join the HP "test drive" program and attempt to
> run the gdb test suite regularly on some flavor of hppa*-*-*.

Can you point me again to your sunday project? I wonder if we couldn't
run it on our HP machine. Not sure if we have the CPU cycles available
for this, but I could discuss it within ACT. I don't know how DanielJ
feels about the testdrive machines, but I really felt they were a pain
in the b**t to work on. If you do join the testdrive program and use
these machines, let me know, and I'll point you to some basic tools that
Daniel and myself installed on the HPUX machine...

--
Joel