Re: gcc HEAD rearranges stabs members

drow> Might want to ping GCC about why this happened.

It happened because the default abi version increased from 1 to 2.

  C++ PATCH: Change default ABI version to 2

Specifically, in cp/class.c:add_implicitly_declared_members,
there is a test on ABI version:

  if (abi >= 2)
    /* G++ 3.2 put the implicit destructor at the *beginning* of the
       list, which cause the destructor to be emitted in an incorrect
       location in the vtable.  */
    TYPE_METHODS (t) = chainon (TYPE_METHODS (t), implicit_fns);
  else
    {
      if (warn_abi && virtual_dtor)
	warning ("...");
      *f = TYPE_METHODS (t);
      TYPE_METHODS (t) = implicit_fns;
    }

So the gcc folks know what they are doing.  But we have to beware that
gcc HEAD might have new bugs because a bunch of little things change
with the ABI version.  I will have to sift through a bunch of noise to
see if there are any real regressions.

Michael C