Re: gdb supports dwarf2 which is generated by ADS compiler?

When I talked to Arm support about the 1.0.1 they mentioned that the
next compiler would have better GDB support.  It did because they fixed
a few bugs in their DWARF generation.  They recommended going to a
later compiler because their DWARF2 generation is much better.
It is but it has the same design.  It generates a compile unit for
each header file in the file.  This makes referent die support necessary
for the Arm ADS compiler.

Tim