Re: "break main; run" test

Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 11:56:06 -0500
From: Andrew Cagney <cagney@gnu.org>

Should note that I intend tweaking the doco so that "backtrace", instead of "print args" is used. I suspect that "backtrace" is GDB's second most popular user command

How about doing both bt and p?  I think they are both very central to
any debugging, no matter what user polls (if we have them) say.

M'kay, and perhaps break in something other than main - a backtrace when in main isn't very interesting :-)

Andrew