Re: gdb 6.0 backtrace on Solaris 5.8

    Daniel> On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 01:25:43PM +0100, Klaus Zeitler wrote:
    >>
    >> I'm using gdb 6.0 on solaris 5.8 and I'm having problems with the
    >> backtrace that gdb 6.0 shows. 'bt' sometimes doesn't show all the
    >> calls. I've tried a few small example programs, but couldn't reproduce
    >> it there :-(.  Today I tried to look at an emacs (CVS version) crash
    >> and here gdb 6.0 refused to show any backtrace at all:
    Daniel>
    Daniel> You'll want to try a CVS snapshot.  Mark has rewritten the SPARC
    Daniel> port, and also fixed a bug that caused backtraces to stop when PC
    Daniel> == 0.

got it, tried it and it looks good now. Thanks a lot

Klaus

|  Klaus Zeitler      Lucent Technologies  |
|  Email:             kzeitler@lucent.com  |
---
If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not
and never will achieve its full potential, that word would be: "meetings"