From: MuthuKumar-Hotpop [mailto:kmuthu_linux@HotPOP.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 9:19 AM
Cc: gdb@sources.redhat.com
Subject: System calls debugging

Hello deBUGies,

Is there any way to debug what are all the "system calls" usage and process happening over on the program.

I have written a simple program which gets the a string.I have made it to wait for the input and using that process-id,
I have attached the process with gdb.Now the "where" command gives the stackframes about the system calls information.
To find the processings of other system calls what is the way. Regards,
Muthu.