Debugging the STUB.

Hello Everybody,
            This might sound as a very naive question.
I'm using GDB for remote debugging and I have applied the
"kgdb" patch to the target.  Now, is there a way of debugging
the "kgdb" patch itself?  In essence, is there a straightforward
way to debug the "remote stub" itself?

Thanks in advance.

Atul P Talesara
?
Nevis Networks Inc.
Pune IT Park
Bhau Patil Marg,
34 Aundh Road
Pune 411003, India
http://www.nevisnetworks.com
   In science knowledge comes first and then faith follows.
In spirituality faith comes first and then knowledge follows.
                                                         -Sri Sri