Re: Huge slowdown since 6.0

ac> It's been suggested to me that we should create a hacked gdb that
ac> records all commands et.al. to a file, and then offers to send them to
ac> us.  That way we know what is, rather than what might be.

I think we can do this just with doco.  In the doco that says how
to report bugs, add some basic instructions on the "script" command.

Michael C