Assume generic dummy frames (vax and ns32k)?

Hello,

Generic dummy frames (used when doing inferior function calls) were added back in 1996, now 8 years later we find that we've still got two systems (VAX and ns32k) that rely on pre generic-dummy frame mechanisms.

What are peoples thoughts on assuming generic dummy frames? Doing this would mean removing inferior function call support on the vax and ns32k, but would also mean removing a significant amount of obsolete code.

Andrew

(VAX/BSD support isn't complete -- doesn't build; not sure what the state of ns32k is).