RE:fund management request

I am Amanyanabo of Meinbutu, King Maga Perebor 1 of Meinbutu in Ijaw
kingdom.
I wish to seek for fund management services from you concerning some money
bolnging to my community.this money is presently lying dormant in a bank
in london ever since the payment was confimed in 2002.
sometime ago, on behalf of my community, i had received some money from
the Chevron oil company which have been exploring oil minerals in my community.
the money was paid as compensation to the community for the loss
which we suffered from the oil spillage that was caused by leaking
oil pipelines around our villages.
the total compensation paid was $22.53million USD from which my own
community got $6.055million USD.
our intention was to set up rubber and oil palm processing industries.
this would have provided my people with jobs and other infrastructural
developments to aid them.this was the desire of the representatives of
the oil companies who fascilitated the payment of the compensation.
most of all, the general welfare condition of my immediate community
would have been a lot improved.

since june 2002 when i received confermation that my own communitys share
of the compensation have been paid, i have been waitng for a long time now
to see if the trouble will come to an end in order for us to implement our
set goals but from the look of things, peace may take longer to accomplish.
let us hope that the visit of the President of the World Bank, Mr. James
Wolfensohn, will help fascilitate the peace process.

this is why this money has been lying dormant for this period of time.
even presently, there is still violence springing up every now and then
in and around the niger delta region of the country.this has resulted in
loss of human lives and properties.more so, my life is in  danger ever since
this communual problems started. some of my colleagues are of the opinion
that i should release part of this money for the purchase of fire arms to
enable them combat their waring counterparts.
i have come to understand that they dont even know the present and long
term implications of what they are opting for. thus, to prevent the extinction
(pardon my language)of our race and bring peace, i want this money away
from my reach for now.

i am getting old and will not spend all my life in the city. moreso,
as a traditional ruler, i have to be buried in my home town when i pass on.
I have meet with an investment consultant who will provide money for the
reactivation of the said account and after that you will manage the fund
for a period of one year.
after this period, we shall look if the offer shall continue.

Hopefully if God permits, by that time,we hope that peace would have returned
to our land then we will be in a position to manage the fund ourself.

i hope you find my offer okay and the sharing ratio per annum shall be as
follows:

 myself           50%
 fund manager     40%
 financier        10%

please feel free to notify me of your decision as soon as possible via my
email so that we could work out modalities on how to work it all out.

King Maga Perebor

NOTE:this is not a SCAM as may be considered of mails from my country.
     all necessary documentation as regards this transaction are in place
     and will be sent to you as soon as we establish confidence with
     each other.