Re: GDB 6.1.1 2004-05-21-gmt

> Thanks to the changes Randolph made, the HP/UX port is in better shape.
> I wouldn't argue against pulling the pa-specific files in, except that
> I am not sure whether some of them rely on some changes that were made
> only in mainline... Randolph?

there are a few arch-indep changes, most of it are just cleanups. the
other ones that come to mind are new and not yet checked in, so we can
discuss what we want to do with them:

- gdbarch change for passing function object into push_dummy_call
- infrun.c changes for trampoline handling
- use inferior_created event for updating dyncall, etc values

if we want to update the hppa support in 6.1 i'd like to see the first
one (gdbarch) go in.... the other ones can wait for 6.2

randolph
--
Randolph Chung
Debian GNU/Linux Developer, hppa/ia64 ports