Re: shared library support hookin the remote.c

Andrew Cagney wrote:

Stephen, have you tried getting GDB to work native on your system?

There are several ways to dissect this so its important to identify all the components and their interactions.

The system that I am working on has an OS that is used for embedded applications. Therefore the only
way to debug is by a remote protocol or by emulator. The host type is either i686-pc-elf or
powerpc-motorola-elf

As for native on my host - usually I am running on my cygwin box and things are working fine there.