RE: Question about set breakpoint

Hi, Michael:

Thanks a lot. I attached the script. Hope I am doing it right.

And I think I need to explain what happened in my debug.

I set up two breakpoint, both of them are function call, first is
PSPRINTF which is kind of like printf. And second is a function named
PersistentMemoryDump. The first one works ok, but second one not. The
different between two is that, printf have somd arguments need to pass,
so there are some other assembling code before 'bl', so the address for
breakpoint is not a 'bl' command; but second one is different, the
breakpoint hit the 'bl' instruction. After stopped, the arm will
restart.

I checked assembling code and found the first asm code is 'STMFD'. It
looks like the stub code replaces the STMFD, and the real lr got lost.
(I am totally lost my mind.)

And I got another question about print. There are lots of printfs in my
code; but I only know "set debug serial 1" to print them out, and you
can see in my script, it looks ugly. I tried some print set up to make
the prinf command can print out pretty result in GDB, but I failed. Is
there having that kind of setup in GDB?

And thanks.

Regards,
Lan