RE: "igen vs. cgen?"

Hi Xinan

Igen would be used for adding new simulator input. There are many igen
files present in the source... Mips.igen, M16.igen etc...

The source for 'igen' (the simulator generator used) is present at
'src/sim/igen'. The 'igen' simulator generator takes input the mips.igen
file which includes other igen files and generates the simulator source.

The source for simulator will generate in build directory. The contents
of this source will depend on the input 'mips.igen' file. These files
are responsible for instruction implementation.

U need new model name also to add any new instruction.

Monika