Re: GDB's low hanging backlog

Something on my list:

-- configuration --with-ncurses=...

I can't build gdb for alpha*-dec-osf5.1a because the machine I use
has a curses library that does not work with gdb.

I can build ncurses on this machine, but I have no way to tell gdb
to use it!

I'm not a configury expert, but I would like it very much if I could
configure gdb with my choice of curses library, readline library,
and any other libraries that it uses.

Michael C