Re: How to get PPC registers

Fabian Cenedese wrote:
What command do I have to use to get the special
registers like pc, lr etc?

You need to set the architecture to the chip type you are using to see the SPR's. Then the remote protocol packet will change, and expect more data.

check out 'set architecture' or something like that. (Dont have a working GDB with me to test out on for exact command, sorry.)

Steven

Thanks

bye Fabi