Re: remote debugging and source files

auto-solib-add will only work properly if gdb successfully sets the solib event breakpoint in the loader. Try 'maint info breakpoints' and see if it's being set. You could also try setting stop-on-solib-events to see if it's actually stopping. Sometimes you have problems if there is a different version of the loader on host and target.

cheers,

Kris

Hinko Kocevar wrote:

Hinko Kocevar wrote:

IMHO libraries are found and loaded, but sysbols are not read... Why?

regards,

Ok, I got it to load the symbols manualy with
sharedlibrary /opt/arm-linux/gcc-3.3.3-glibc-2.3.2/arm-softfloat-linux-gnu/usr/local/lib/libnano-X.so

I wonder if this could be automated. As I stated earlier on host, debugging program compiled for host, it loads symbols automaticaly. If debugging program for ARM target I have to manualy load the symbols ?!

'Autoloading of shared library symbols' is set to true in ddd/gdb so this should do it, right?

regards,