RE: Command echo from script files

Yes, I have found one method to do this.

Suppose you have command to be execute in command script file as

target exec $arg0

Now you want to execute it as well as want to echo this command on
console
Than put one echo command just before this in the following manner for
the above command

echo target exec $arg0

Now the command to be executed will print and than it will execute. The
commands given to GDB from a script file can be seen on the console.

Regards
Monika