GDB 6.2 E500 branch created

I've created a branch off the GDB 6.2 release that holds the current
status of my work on native PowerPC E500 Linux, with support for the
Signal Processing Extension (SPE) APU.  To check out the branch, login
to the repository following the instructions available on:

  http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/current/

And then check out the branch jimb-gdb_6_2-e500-branch like this:

  cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/src co -r jimb-gdb_6_2-e500-branch gdb+dejagnu

Then you can configure and build this system on a native PowerPC E500
Linux system in the normal way.

This branch includes the following changes that are not currently
present in the GDB trunk, because they are awaiting review or
revision:

- Support for variables allocated to all 64 bits of the gprs
  (partial, architecture-specific support for DW_OP_piece)

- Support for reading SPE registers in multi-threaded programs
  (support for the libthread_db xregs functions; this requires an
  appropriately patched GNU C library, which will be available soon)

- Support for Dwarf 2 CFI for PowerPC targets.