Re: About simulator generator

Xinan Tang wrote:

Hi

  We need to have a list of which an ISA simulator is written by which
tool. For example, is it true that only PPC and MIPS were written in
IGEN?

PPC is handwritten . Its called PSIM if I am not wrong .MIPS is written using IGEN. You could look at cgen too for a simulator infrastructure. cgen is used for the m32r architecture. You could take a look at the cgen directory in the src directory on sources.redhat.com for more info.

PSIM was written using an earlier version of IGEN. Other igen examples are the mn10300 and v850.

Andrew