[offtopic] Small backtrace tool, betatesting

Hi
I'm looking for volunteers to help betatest my corefile backtrace
analyser coretrace:
http://www.arbetsmyra.dyndns.org/coretrace

For an embedded project of mine I needed a minimalistic, small sized
non-interactive corefile analyser for the system to do "self"
diagnostics. Since corefiles are binary and my only feedback was
textbased logfiles I needed to do the parsing in-place, by the system
itself.

Ideally bundling gdb would be nice, but since it's way to big on disk
for embedded systems this was not an option. Some googling neither
didn't get me to what was needed, thus I created an application of my
own. coretrace is a small tool (about 16kb) for parsing Linux ELF
corefiles and print a backtrace of the crash to stdout.

It seems to work quite well but any reviewing is appreciated. Please
have a look at:   http://www.arbetsmyra.dyndns.org/coretrace

Regards
/Ronny Nilsson