Re: core file not loaded

Paul Koning wrote:

The other issue (at least when last I looked) is that gdb is only
willing to handle corefiles for native builds, not for crossbuilds.

If your target state is more than just a single executing program,
you're really dealing with a kernel corefile, which is a whole
different class of beast.

Not true. The QNX gdb can read Neutrino core files from any of our targets (ARM, SH, PPC, Mips and i386) on any of our hosts. (Solaris, Windows, Linux i386 and native Neutrino i386).

cheers,

Kris