Re: Trimming the CVS "gdb" module

> Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 12:44:47 -0400
> From: Andrew Cagney <cagney@gnu.org>
>
> The attached modifies GDB's "gdb" CVS module trimming it back to what is
> currently relevant.  It drops mmalloc/ (not used), cgen/cpu/ (moved to
> cpu/), intl (use installed), and utils/ (not used).

I have concerns about the `intl' part.  Where, if anywhere at all,
will GDB distributions keep the stuff that is currently in `intl'?
AFAIR, GNU projects that support l10n bring this stuff with them, they
do not rely on the installed gettext facilities as the sole solution.
Are we going to create a new directory `gdb/intl' and import files
there from the GNU gettext CVS tree, or will we do somthing else?