[RFC] HP-UX native support

One of the black pages in GDB's history is what is usually referred to
as the HP merge.  It's what brought us real support for modern HP-UX,
and included nifty features such as follow-fork and such.
Unfortunately the changes didn't fit in very well with the structure
of GDB in those days.  We still suffer from the consequences.

Since then, the HP-UX specific code has seen very little maintenance,
and while I appreciate the efforts of Joel and Randolph to fix things,
I think some more radical changes are needed.

In my tree I have some changes that implement fresh new inf-ptrace.c
based native support for HP-UX 10.20.  It does away with all the nifty
features mentioned above, and leaves us with something more
traditional.  However, I think it'll make maintenance much easier, and
to be honest, I really doubt whether the nifty features still work.

How do people feel about this?

Mark