Re: Trimming the CVS "gdb" module

Andrew Cagney wrote:
Following tries to close a number of random discussions that noticed that the GDB module contains stuff that is no longer applicable.

The attached modifies GDB's "gdb" CVS module trimming it back to what is currently relevant. It drops mmalloc/ (not used), cgen/cpu/ (moved to cpu/), intl (use installed), and utils/ (not used).

It also adds the module old-gdb which retains all the old directories and hence can be used to check out old gdb versions (although "gdb" will be sufficient for most needs).

I'll look to commit this in a week, this needs to be closed before 6.3 is branched.

Andrew

This is in (I need it to create the backdated branch).

Andrew