What has happened to IN_SOLIB_CALL_TRAMPOLINE?

Any calls to this macro or the equivalent
gdbarch_in_solib_call_trampoline seem to have disappeared.  What's
happened to it?

Many targets still set it, but of we can really do without it, we
shdould probably go over the sources and remove a lot of old junk.

I'm not sure that we can entirely do without some sort of shared
library call stub skipping mechanism.  On most targets these stubs are
frameless and won't show up in backtraces.  But I'm not completely
sure if that's true for all targets.  Currently I'm looking at mips,
and hppa should be investigated too.

I'm fairly sure that amd64, i386, sparc and sparc64 can do without.

Mark