Unable to find dynamic linker breakpoint function.

Hi,

I know this question has been posted before, but I am posting this again because I don't know how to fix this warning;

1. warning: Unable to find dynamic linker breakpoint function.
GDB will be unable to debug shared library initializers
and track explicitly loaded dynamic code.

And then, how must I fix this problem;

2. The program being debugged stopped while in a function called from GDB. When the function (std::string::at(unsigned) const) is done executing, GDB will silently stop (instead of continuing to evaluate the expression containing the function call).

My gdb run appears below.

Thanks,

Hareesh

PS: I'm running GDB 6.0. libstdc++ and glibc have been compiled with DEBUG information.

(gdb) r
Starting program: /home/hareesh/new
warning: Unable to find dynamic linker breakpoint function.
GDB will be unable to debug shared library initializers
and track explicitly loaded dynamic code.
Program exited normally.
(gdb) l
1       #include <iostream>
2       #include <string>
3       using namespace std;
4
5       int main(void)
6       {
7               string x("heloo");
8               cout << x.at(2);
9       }
(gdb) b 8
Breakpoint 1 at 0x80488a6: file new.cc, line 8.
(gdb) r
Starting program: /home/hareesh/new
warning: Unable to find dynamic linker breakpoint function.
GDB will be unable to debug shared library initializers
and track explicitly loaded dynamic code.

Breakpoint 1, main () at new.cc:8
8 cout << x.at(2);
(gdb) inspect x
$1 = {static npos = 4294967295, _M_dataplus = {<allocator<char>> = {<No data fields>}, _M_p = 0x804a05c "heloo"},
static _S_empty_rep_storage = {0, 0, 0, 0}}
(gdb) inspect x.at(2)

Breakpoint 1, main () at new.cc:8
8 cout << x.at(2);
The program being debugged stopped while in a function called from GDB.
When the function (std::string::at(unsigned) const) is done executing, GDB will silently
stop (instead of continuing to evaluate the expression containing
the function call).
(gdb)