MI Maintanance

I don't pretend to know what is happening but I imagine some people are pretty
pissed off.  I don't want to detract from Andrew's considerable contribution
in the past, but one monosyllabic Spanish word in two months doesn't seem
adequate to ensure continued MI Maintanance.

Focussing on the practical, is it possible to find new maintainers for this
aspect of GDB?  While I am fairly confident that my patches for MI won't harm
or break GDB, I don't have the depth of knowledge of GDB yet, to review other
peoples' patches.  Given the new impetus that Apple have shown for GDB and
that they clearly have the expertise, I wonder if they are willing to pick up
the baton?

Nick