Re: Windows support in GDB

non-POSIX nature of Windows, which sets its quit far apart from the
traditional Unix-like systems that have been converging towards POSIX
for quite some time now.  This means that we really need to have some
commitment from the Windows user community for maintaining this stuff.
Otherwise this will become another MetroWerks disaster.

I don't know what you're referring to.  Are you thinking of the HP
merge?

Mark is correct (and kudos for remembering it, its one of those things I'd rather forget). Look for files named *mpw*, and macros named MPW, in old sources (oh and also the bitter complaints that ensued as I went through the slow careful process of removing it).