Re: Strange issue with mmalloc

   Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 01:05:35 +0100
   From: Javier Valencia <jvalencia@log01.org>

   Hi list, i'm new to mmalloc functions. I've found a strange issue when
   calling malloc several times, it ends with a segmentation fault always
   in the same point.

GDB doesn't use mmalloc anymore.  I'm not sure anyone will be able to
help you here, and since the code is probably rotting away, I'm not
sure whether it's wise to use it.

Mark