ARM register pages

Is there an "info registers" command that displays the paged registers
for each ARM mode, such as $lr_svc and $lr_abt? GDB doesn't recognize
these names on the command line for printing/setting. Could this be a
wishlist item?

A "data abort" ARM exception sets the $cpsr to 0x17, the program
counter to 0x10, and the $lr_abt to the previous value of the program
counter. The backtrace command doesn't work now because (I'm guessing)
GDB sees $lr_abt and $sp_abt instead of the $lr_usr and $sp_usr that
contain the useful backtrace information. How can I get a useful
backtrace after a data abort exception?

Thanks,
Shaun

GDB 6.2.1