Re: Tracing all 'call' instructions in a gdb session

Hello,

> Sorry, GDB can't help you with this.  Not today, anyway.  You'd need
> both tracepoints and a more flexible facility for setting breakpoints
> automatically.

What about using objdump and grep setting a few hunderd tracepoints?
Would that work?

> A profiler might be a better tool.  I bet you can get valgrind to do
> this somehow.

I thought exactly the same. I am going to ask this on the valgrind ml.
;-) But it shouldn't be a problem if valgrind simulates the call
instruction.

	Thomas