gdb ARMulator

Hi,

I am doing a system modeling project on ARM processor and I need to use a
instructon set simulator for that. At present, gdb ARMulator seems to
me the best option but before getting fully involved with it I want to
confirm few details.

1) Is gdb ARMulator cycle-by-cycle callable?
2) Whether gdb ARMulator has support for interrupts?
2) Does it completely supports the ARMv7 ISA?

I would really appreciate if someone could send me some information on the
above mentioned queries.

Thanks and Regards
Gautam