Re: remote debuging questions

Nikhil Kshirsagar wrote:
Hi,

I read your post at http://www.cygwin.com/ml/gdb/2002-01/msg00367.html

I have a few questions regarding remote debugging which I hope you
will be able to answer.

I want to remotely debug over a tcp connection, but not by gdbserver.
Can I get a stub somewhere for this? My platform is x86.

If it's linux, you could use RDA. If it's not linux, you could probably still use RDA, but you might have to do some work on it yourself.

I gather there's no way to use tracepoints with the gdbserver program.
Is there any stub available which will let me see how to use
tracepoints?

There is currently no publicly available stub that supports tracepoints.