Debuggee cmd-line arguments bug

Hello.

Playing with the program startup arguments I've found the following
"feature" of gdb. I have a program that prints its argc/argv parameters.

(gdb) set args a b c d
(gdb) run
Starting program: /home/kostik/Work/a.out a b c d
Argc=5, Argv=/home/kostik/Work/a.out,a,b,c,d

Program exited normally.
(gdb) set args a b c d
(gdb) run >out
Starting program: /home/kostik/Work/a.out >out

Program exited normally.
(gdb)

In file out there are the folowing:

Argc=1, Argv=/home/kostik/Work/a.out

So when trying to redirect debuggee IO we've lost all cmd-line parameters.
The same of cource happens with MI (and breaks the debugging startup for
MPI program!).

Is it a bug?

And what is about my previous posts (still unanswered) on:

- running out of source code (stepping past main)
  http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb/2005-07/msg00152.html

- incorrect breakpoint diagnostics in MI
  http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb/2005-07/msg00175.html

- vanishing stopping reason in MI
  http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb/2005-07/msg00173.html

"And there's no doing anything about it" ?

Best regards,
Konstantin.