in_solib_call_trampoline

Sorry for the dumb question but it's been a while since I brought my head branch sandbox up to date. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious.

I was using set_gdbarch_in_solib_call_trampoline (gdbarch, in_plt_section) so that I could step into solibs, much like many other targets, but it looks like this method isn't supported anymore. Can anyone tell me the accepted way to make gdb keep stepping past the plt section and into the solib?

cheers,

Kris

--
Stay up-to-date on all the QNX news!  Register at
http://www.qnx.com/news/forms/newsletter.html to