Linetable

Hi, can someone please explain how symtab->linetable is constructed?

The linetable sometimes contain consecutive entry of the same line number but a different pc (only a few bits different). I originally went into a problem when setting a breakpoint to an overloaded function. For each of the functions, the linetable contains two entries with same line number and slightly different pc, but these entries are not in NAS.map!

I just debugged one of my images and here?s what the linetable for the symtab containing the overloaded function ?Interface::get? looks like:

index	line	pc in dex	pc in hex
28	251	8775424	85e700
29	251	8775427	85e703
30	0	8775434	85e70a
31	255	8775434	85e70a
32	255	8775437	85e70d
33	0	8775444	85e714
34	259	8775444	85e714
35	259	8775447	85e717
36	0	8775454	85e71e
37	261	8775454	85e71e
38	261	8775457	85e721
39	0	8775464	85e728
40	264	8775464	85e728
Etc?

From symbol table:
0085e700 W Interface::get(unsigned&, unsigned&, unsigned&, unsigned&, unsigned&)
No entry for 0085e703
0085e70a W Interface::get(unsigned char*&)
No entry for 0085e70d
0085e714 W Interface::interfaceUp()
No entry for 0085e717
0085e71e W Interface::interfaceDown()