RE: -ffunction-sections and gdb

Hi Daniel,
I've tried it on the latest gdb (6.3),  however it is still not working.
~> ~/gdb-6.3/gdb/gdb *.elf

GNU gdb 6.3

are

conditions.

details.

This GDB was configured as "--host=sparc-sun-solaris2.9
--target=mips"...

(gdb) list *syn_cookie_ager

No source file for address 0x18e33d8.

(gdb)

Do you have any suggestions? As long as -ffunction-sections is removed
from my cflags everthing will be ok.
Yi