Re: Breakpoint limit reached

Hi Shaun

Does this happens immediately?
The BDI supports 32 software breakpoints.
Please log the complete debug session so we see how many
Z0 packets are sent.
Is it possible that breakpoints are set but not removed?
A breakpoint is removed with the z0 packet that matches
the Z0 packet in address and length.
Show me such a Z0 / z0 pair.
>From your log, I see that you set a Thumb breakpoint because
length is 2. Do the z0 packets also have a length of 2?

The BDI supports also the Z1 packet for hbreak.
What is the BDI firmware version you work with?

Regards,
Ruedi