Re: trouble locating source files through relative paths

On Fri, Aug 26, 2005 at 09:43:00AM +1000, Craig Jeffree wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 07:11 -0400, Bob Rossi wrote:
> > Thanks for all the explaining. I have yet another question. Does
> > GeAttribute.H also have a counterpart GeAttribute.cpp? If so, is that
> > file found by GDB before or after the dir command? I appreciate the
> > response's because the examples I reproduce are slightly different then
> > what you are seeing, although it might be enough to prove the point.
>
> Thank-you for looking into this!  GeAttribute.H is just a header, there
> is no corresponding .cpp file.

OK, thanks. Is there any .cpp files that are in the relative directory? I
want to know if GDB can find the .cpp files but not the .H files. So, do
'info sources' before the dir command and check to see if the .cpp files
from the relative directory have an absolute path to them. If not, do the
dir command, and then see. Thanks.

Bob Rossi