arm-elf remote target and cpsr

Hi all

by the communikation with a arm-elf target with remote protokoll I see
difference to ARM simulator:
1. the cpsr register value can be wieved in Insight if the target is simulator
but it is always zero (by using only GDB also) if remote protokoll is used.
I use our stub, possibly the value for cpsr register is on the wrong place.
The responce to the command "g" has follow format:
26 times 32-bit values with all registers data. The R0 is the first and
the cpsr is the last value. The values R0 to PC are displayed by GDB correct.
Is the responce from stub wrong?

thanks