Re: Moving GDB sources to subversion?

Joel Brobecker wrote:
I think GCC is getting ready to move to subversion as the revision
control system. Is there any similar plan for GDB?

Why should we?

I wasn't implying that we should. I haven't seen any discussion about
this (but maybe I missed them). However, I have heard rumors that GCC
*is* going to move to svn. I think GCC and GDB have been in the same
physical repository so far (src?), so I was afraid that a change for
GCC would necessarily impact GDB.

gcc _has_ moved to svn today. Means it is active from today. svn.

Andreas