Re: Moving GDB sources to subversion?

Joel Brobecker wrote:

Hello,

I think GCC is getting ready to move to subversion as the revision
control system. Is there any similar plan for GDB?

We've been waiting for your writeup. :-)

But seriously, in my limited use of subversion so far, I've been
pleased with it, and it seems worth converting src at some point.
Meanwhile, we can pass the popcorn while watching GCC change over...

Stan