Status on cross builds

Just as a sanity check before creating the 6.4 branch, I ran the
gdb_mbuild.sh script. Here are the results:

* Build fails, but succeeds if we remove -Werror:
        arm-elf: compile failed
        avr: compile failed
        frv-elf: compile failed
        h8300-elf: compile failed
        ia64-linux-gnu: compile failed
        m32r-elf: compile failed
        m68hc11-elf: compile failed
        mips-elf: compile failed
        sh-elf: compile failed
        v850-elf: compile failed

  Andrew Stubbs just committed a patch so sh-elf should now compile
  with -Werror.

* Build fails, even without -Werror:
        ms1-elf: compile failed
        configure: error: "*** Gdb does not support target ms1-unknown-elf"

* Build fails, even without -Werror:
        sh64-elf: compile failed
        make[1]: *** No rule to make target `../sim/sh64/libsim.a', needed by `gdb'.  Stop.

I haven't had time to look at the two real build failures, but I don't
think we should delay the branch for them. Similarly, being able to build
all the cross configurations above without warnings is not, in my opinion,
a must have for the release. It would be nice to have everything fixed in
head, though.

--
Joel