Re: Status on cross builds

> Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 13:24:27 -0500
> From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@false.org>
>
> Honestly, I recommend we disable -Werror for this release, if we aren't
> going to spend a month fixing them.  You think the cross builds are
> bad?  It's the natives that really break badly.

But it's only enabled in gdb_mbuild.sh.  That hardly matters for the
release.  By default, we still configure without -Werror.  I really
think that's why so many stuff has problems with -Werror.  So instead
I think, we should *enable* -Werror by default on the main branch
after the release branch has been made.  I volunteer to do the
necessary legwork and create a suitable patch.

Mark