Re: Anon CVS (Was: MI: full file name)

> Later:
>
>    Alternativly, you can check out a copy of the CVS repository directly
>    using the command:
>
>    cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/src co gdb+dejagnu
>
> That works, but then configure dies with:
>
>    configure: error: cannot find install-sh or install.sh in
>    `cd .;pwd`/.. ./`cd .;pwd`/..

This is exclusivly how I get GDB and configure it. I'm not sure why this
wouldn't work for you. I do:

  cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/src co gdb+dejagnu
  mkdir builddir
  cd builddir
  ../src/conifugure
  make

This should probably also work for you. The only difference is, I don't
use anoncvs.

Bob Rossi