Re: local gdb could not stop at breakpoint?

On 11/29/05, yang xiaoli <alula418@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Jim Blandy:
> yes, this time I compile gdb-6.3 for native debugger, it can stop at
> breakpoints, Maybe gdb-6.0 is too old. Thanks for your help.

That's great!

> configure script has a problem, I modified gdb-6.3/readline/configure at
> line 6261:
> erase "{ (exit 1); exit 1; };"
> so it can cross-compile to native debugger.

We use GNU autoconf to generate the 'configure' script automatically
from 'configure.ac', so fixing 'configure' itself won't work.  What
was the problem you encountered?  Did it print an error message?

(When you want to show changes to a file, it is a good idea to post a
patch, produced by 'diff' or (if you're using the current sources)
'cvs diff'.  See the archives of the 'gdb-patches' mailing list for
lots of examples of people doing this.  In this case, what you posted
was clear enough, but for larger changes, a diff is really necessary.)